Twenty years ago, who would have thought that one day computers would be a part of our everyday life? Today, computers manage everything for us from electronic mail to schedules to simple household tasks. But computers can also be overwhelming for some people, and in today's electronic world, it is often embarrassing to ask for help in learning or understanding how a computer works or what can be done with it.
We offer training, support, installation and maintenance. Some of our basic computer services include:
- One-on-one training in many applications and basic computer skills
- New/upgrade computer purchase consultation and purchasing service
- New/upgrade computer installation services
- Data transfer/conversion for program upgrades
- Maintenance check-up and evaluation
- DSL/Broadband installation
- Home networking, including wireless, installation and service
- And more...!
Please contact us toll-free at (877) 293-9639, or by using the form located on our Contact Us page, to discuss your computer needs. We offer basic, intermediate and advanced levels of service personalized to meet your goals. Discounts for seniors and special needs individuals are generously given.